jRETURNS: Jefferies Career Re-Launch Program
jRETURNS: Jefferies Career Returners Program
Jefferies appreciates the value that different perspectives and experiences bring to our ability to serve our clients. We also understand that not all careers follow a traditional career path.
Jefferies’ 12-week paid program, jRETURNS, offers participants who have been out of the workplace for at least two years the opportunity to work in a department that complements their skills and experience, as well as receive the support and resources needed to relaunch their careers.
Selected applicants will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a series of training and development opportunities focused on both professional and technical skills that will set you up for success on the job
- Receive support and mentorship to ensure you have a successful experience
- Craft a network and build relationships with individuals across departments
At the end of the program, successful participants will be offered full-time positions based on performance and availability of suitable roles. We encourage you to apply and look forward to reviewing your application.
Additional Program Benefits
Training and Development
Jefferies approach to training and development is incredibly tailored to our people with the goal of ensuring everyone has the support and resources they need to succeed.
- Re-launchers participate in various collaborative workshops, trainings and professional development sessions throughout the 12-week program.
- Re-launchers receive access to a digital learning platform that is completely customized to their learning needs and role at Jefferies.
- Courses range from technical development including Excel, Python, PowerPoint, or professional development courses including Effective Business Writing, Communication and Presentation, or Time Management.
Mentorship and Community Building
- Mentors and Buddies: Participants receive a dedicated mentor in their line of business to provide support and resources. Additionally, a Buddy outside of their immediate group serves as an additional support throughout the 12-week program.
- Cohort model: Participants are onboarded and connected to a cohort of individuals relaunching their career to build community through shared development and networking opportunities.
- Networking and Visibility: Participants receive exclusive opportunities to meet and network with senior leaders across Jefferies.
- Continuous Programming: Participants are offered monthly coffee chats and speaker series to learn more about the Firm and connect to Leaders across Divisions.