This material has been prepared by Jefferies Financial Group Inc. or one of its affiliates as noted below (herein collectively referred to as “Jefferies”).
- United States: Jefferies LLC, an SEC-registered broker dealer, a CFTC-registered Futures Commission Merchant and a member of FINRA and NFA; Jefferies Financial Services, Inc., a CFTC-provisionally registered swap dealer and pending membership with NFA; and Jefferies Financial Products, LLC, CFTC-provisionally registered swap dealer and pending membership with NFA, each located at 520 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022.
- United Kingdom: Jefferies International Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and registered in England and Wales No. 1978621; with its registered office at 100 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4JL.
- Hong Kong: Jefferies Hong Kong Limited, licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong, CE number ATS546; located at Suite 2201, 22nd Floor, Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
- India: Jefferies India Private Limited (CIN – U74140MH2007PTC200509), licensed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India for: Stock Broker (NSE & BSE) INZ000243033, Research Analyst INH000000701 and Merchant Banker INM000011443, located at 42/43, 2 North Avenue, Maker Maxity, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051.
- Japan: Jefferies (Japan) Limited, Tokyo Branch, registered by the Financial Services Agency of Japan and member of the Japan Securities Dealers Association; located at Hibiya Marine Bldg, 3F, 1-5-1 Yuraku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006.
- Singapore: Jefferies Singapore Limited, registered in Singapore No. 200605049K and licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore; located at 80 Raffles Place #15-20, UOB Plaza 2, Singapore 048624.
- Germany: Jefferies GmbH, authorized and regulated by the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht and registered in Germany No. 108812; whose registered office is at Bockenheimer Landstraße 24, 60323, Frankfurt am Main, DE.
This document has been prepared employing appropriate expertise, and in the belief that it is fair and not misleading. The information upon which this material is based was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but has not been independently verified, therefore, we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It may be based on subjective assessments and assumptions and may utilize one among alternative methodologies that produce differing results; accordingly, it should not be relied upon as an accurate representation of future events. This is not an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or investment. Any opinion or estimates constitute our best judgment as of this date, and are subject to change without notice.
Jefferies and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents may from time to time hold long or short positions in, buy or sell (on a principal basis or otherwise), or act as market maker in any securities, futures or other financial instruments or products related to matters discussed herein and may make trading decisions that are different from or contrary to any of those which may be discussed. We have made this disclosure because the organisational and administrative arrangements established under our conflicts of interest policies may not be sufficient to ensure with reasonable confidence that the risk of damage to your interests will be prevented. Jefferies is not an adviser as to legal, taxation, accounting or regulatory matters in any jurisdiction, and is not providing any advice as to any such matter to the recipient. Recipients of this document should take their own independent advice with respect to such matters.
This communication is being provided strictly for informational purposes only. Any views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the institutions identified, not Jefferies. This information is not a solicitation or recommendation to purchase securities of Jefferies and should not be construed as such. No responsibility is accepted, and no representation, undertaking or warranty is made or given, in either case, expressly or impliedly, by Jefferies as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained herein or as to the reasonableness of any assumptions on which any of the same is based or the use of any of the same. Accordingly, neither Jefferies nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives will be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from the use of the information contained herein, or for any opinions expressed by any such person, or any errors, omissions or misstatements made by any of them.
In the UK, this document is intended for use only by persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Articles 19(5) and 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (as amended), or by persons to whom it can be otherwise lawfully distributed. Recipients of this document in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom should inform themselves about and observe any applicable legal requirements in relation to the receipt of this document.
Reproduction without written permission of Jefferies is expressly forbidden. All Jefferies logos, trademarks and service marks appearing herein are property of Jefferies Financial Group Inc.
© 2023 Jefferies Financial Group Inc.